Picking a car care service
Picking the right auto care center is vitally important. Nearly half of all people asked, said that they do not trust auto repair shops. We advise you to take the time to decide on a car care center before you actually need one. It is time consuming when you are contentiously planning ahead, can you imagine the added stress of making a decision when you are faced with a car problem? Finding an auto care center takes time and patience. Your automobile is one of the most valuable possessions that you have. You will need to do everything you can to keep your vehicle in working order. The right auto repairs, and regularly scheduled maintenance, can keep your car running for 10 years or more if you so desire. Consider the following tips for finding the right auto care center in Charlotte:
Exceptional customer service
- Customer service should be a top priority at any auto shop in Charlotte.
- Find a car care center that sees you as a customer rather than a number.
- Explore the level of customer service by calling or stopping by to see how the employees treat you.
Comprehensive List of Services
You will want to find a shop that can perform preventive services such as:
- belt changes
- timing adjustments
- spark plug replacements
- water pump replacements
- alternator changes
- brake jobs
- cooling system repairs
- Professionalism is a broad topic that covers anything from having the proper licensing, to the way a shop communicates with customers.
- It is an important element to have in an auto repair shop, because consumers like to frequent places that they can trust.
Fast repairs and service
- Being expedient is extremely important when it comes to auto repairs.
- The ideal auto care center will schedule work quickly and have it performed as soon as possible.
- You can get a feel for a shop’s speed by stopping by the establishment a few times.
If you are looking for regular maintenance or repairs for your vehicle(s), Steele Creek Tire and Service Center has all the options. Providing quality car care since 2003; we are a family owned business that delivers honest, reliable, and professional auto maintenance and repair to the residents of Charlotte and surrounding areas. Their service technicians are ASE certified, and are equipped to handle all types of repairs on both commercial and private vehicles.
As a certified Napa Auto Care Center, we are proud to offer the benefits of an established national entity. Your fleet is a major investment, and Steele Creek Fleet Services will keep you on the road. Anyone can treat you like a customer… We treat you like family.